- Colour sections of our publications are printed in four process colours (body usually in black and white).
Material must be supplied as litho positives in process colour separations.
- Spot colours are not advised and are subject to a price loading.
- Prices quotes on all rate cards are in ZAR (SA Rands).
- Correct at time of last update - all information is subject to change without notice.
Supplying of logos/images:
- For placement in Profile's printed publications logos/images can be supplied in any of the following formats:
.tiff, .bmp, .eps
- To ensure sharp images, the file must have a minumum resolution of 300dpi.
For placement on the internet logos/images can be supplied in any of the following formats: .jpg .gif .png .tif
Please keep in mind
- We work on PC not Apple Mac systems, we cannot read Apple Mac formats.
- The logo will be used in black and white, unless otherwise arranged.
- Please give the logo the company name e.g. profile.jpg.