Profile is a recognised supplier of financial data and statistics to institutions, stockbrokers and corporate clients. We are also well known for Internet publishing, and for our print media publications: Profile's
Stock Exchange Handbook,
Trusts & Collective Investments and Healthcare
in South Africa.
Profile is a young, fast growing company with a team of bright, young and enthusiastic people. The company aims to achieve growth of at least 20% p.a. over the next five years.
We seek to employ people who take their work seriously and get satisfaction out of doing a job well and meeting the challenges of a dynamic, changing company.
The company has a team-based approach, and we are focused on delivery and excellence.
Based in Houghton, Johannesburg, the company currently employs
approximately 40 people.
Profile is an equal-opportunity employer.
Advertising Sales Executive
The Profile Group has a vacancy for an Advertising Sales Executive in the company’s Sales department reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
The position involves the sale of advertising into the Profile Group’s publications as well as websites.
- Identify, qualify and target new business
- Manage and grow the existing client base
- Develop Strategic relationships
- Identify possible new market niches
- Feedback and input on current and new product development and market trends
Skills and Competencies
- Target driven
- Responsible for individual sales target
- Emphasis on new business development
- Ability to build successful relationship with current clients
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, detail orientated and customer
- Drive, ambition, achievement and service orientation
- Ownership – able to take responsibility, troubleshoot problem and proactively implement the solution
- Adaptable, can work independently and has a team orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good decision maker
- Assertive with good communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Ability to make effective “cold calls” to prospective clients
- Proven ability to manage sales cycle
- Must be able to work with a support structure of skilled people
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years sales / account management experience
- Must be able to prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities
- Proven Sales Track record
- Experience within the financial and / or investment industry is advantages, but not
- Established network of clients would be advantageous
Remuneration - Package negotiable based on qualifications and past experience. Profile Group offers a full range of employee benefits.
Please click here to submit a CV
and letter of motivation for consideration.
If you have not received a response from us within 2 weeks from application you have not been successful.